Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here are the photos of my Beauty and the Beast Fabric Scrapbook

I did not make this quilt but I did make one square: the one with Jesus kneakling at the rock looking up to heaven. I found it a very challenging project and at the same time very deeply satifying. My beadwork is an extension of my passion to hand stitch to create art. I made the beauty and the Beast Brooch I am wearing in the picture. I will feature the photos of that in my next blog entry. It is not for sale.

























This scrapbook is not for sale. It was made for my own enjoyment and to honor the actors, writers and producers of the TV Show Beauty and the Beast. No intention to infringe on copyright intended. I want to thank everyone who brought this unique show to life.

No comments: