Monday, March 24, 2008




Love Song




Come blend your soul with mine, my love,


come blend your soul with mine,


Until the two entwine, my love,


And I am yours, and you are mine,


Until the end of time, my love,


Until the end of time,


Our lives would be so fine, my love,


'Twould fill a plan divine.




.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.






Destiny


has decreed


that I shall love you


longer than eternity


stronger than the timeless sea


deeper than the truth


without condition or measure...


It has also been decreed


that I must love you


with my eyes,


and voice


and thoughts


but never with my hands,


my lips,


my dreams.


Ever at a distance


must I love you.


Never shall I hold you to my heart.




.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.






Knight In the Rain




Blindly I ran,


'neath thunderclap and pouring rain


I cried out when I felt my


foot catch in the drain,


I fell, sliding in the mud,


feeling dumb and like a child.


You came and lifted me with such ease,


and looking down, you smiled.


Poems by R. F-M

No comments: